2022 Election results are in
Thank you to everyone who joined in building our democratic and participatory
movement technology project!
First, we are welcoming two new board members: Brandon
Forester from Media
Justice and Santiago Navarro
Francisco from Avispa
Midia. We also welcome back 4 previous board members
Samantha Camacho, Jes Ciacci, Micky Metts and Melanie Bush, all of whom have
now been elected to new 3 year terms.
And second, here are the rankings for the member elected priorities:
- 257: Continue project to update support documentation
- 255: Prioritize relationship building, continuity and sustainability
- 249: Spread message about importance of autonomous technology in both technology and movement spaces
- 247: Increase member participation in May First and strengthen our community
- 246: Collaborate with movement organizations to deepen our collective understanding of the current political moment
- 210: Facilitate member collaboration on the open-source infrastructure projects
- 207: Research, select, and test a suite of collaboration tools
- 205: Host monthly member-led skillshare sessions and office hours
What’s next? In 2023 our new board will be meeting to review the priorities and
begin plans to implement them.